Window Replacement and Installation Services
When it comes to home renovations, one of the most essential aspects is window replacement. Windows provide ventilation and natural light into your home and play a considerable role in insulation and energy efficiency. For these reasons, ensuring that your windows are regularly inspected and replaced when necessary is essential.
At Matute Roofing, we specialize in window replacement and installation services. With over 26 years of experience in the home improvement industry, we can provide you with the best advice on when to replace your windows and what type of window is right for your home. We use the highest quality materials to ensure that your new windows will be long-lasting and energy efficient.
Our professionals can identify and discuss the following:
- How to Identify When Windows Need Replacing
- The Benefits of Replacing Your Windows
- Energy Efficiency of New Windows
- Financing For Window Replacements
Homeowners must understand the essential function properly installed windows provide and be able to identify when window replacements are necessary. Matute Roofing’s highly qualified window installation experts keep windows working and looking their best and are just a phone call away. To discuss window replacements for your home, call 973-618-6489 or visit our Contact Us page to get your job started.
When To Replace Your Windows
When considering replacing your windows, it’s important to consider your windows’ age, type, and condition. Older windows are typically less energy efficient and can cause drafts and contribute to higher utility bills. In addition, worn-out seals can allow moisture and dust into your home, leading to further damage down the line.
You should also consider if your windows are:
- Challenging to Operate – If your windows are difficult to open and close, it may be time to replace them. You should be able to open and close your window easily without resistance.
- Foggy or Frosty – Foggy or frosty windows usually indicate a seal issue that should be addressed immediately. This broken seal allows moisture to leak in. When old windows have hazy window panes, window replacement is typically the solution.
- Noise Reduction – If you can hear outside noise through the glass, this is a sign that you need new windows with better insulation. While soundproof windows don’t exist, windows are designed nowadays to reduce the amount of outdoor noise heard inside the home. More panes of glass and increased thicknesses dampen different sounds at different frequencies. Homeowners can improve sound resistance by properly insulating window frames and with airtight installation.
- Drafty or Poor Energy Efficiency – Drafty windows, especially when there is a noticeable movement of air around the glass, may indicate that your window has been damaged. Damaged seals can make the frames warp and cause cold air to leak through. Poor energy efficiency also indicates that the windows need replacing, as this could lead to higher monthly utility bills in the long run.
- Damaged Panes or Windows – This one is obvious enough. If your home has damaged or broken windows, it’s time for a replacement. Not only does broken glass have a poor appearance, but it also poses a threat to home security and the safety of the home’s residents and can compromise your energy efficiency. Broken window glass allows insects and allergens to enter without any barriers.
Benefits of Replacing Your Windows
When you choose to invest in new windows, there are many benefits. While the upfront cost may be significant, you’ll save money on your energy bills and add value to your home over time.
Replacing older windows with newer ones can:
- Increasing Energy Efficiency – Newer windows are designed to prevent air and energy loss, making them more energy efficient. This change can help lower your monthly energy bills by keeping cold air out in the winter and hot air outside in the summer.
- Reduce Noise Pollution – With new window installation, you’ll be able to reduce the amount of outdoor noise entering your home. Soundproof windows don’t exist, but you can still reduce the noise heard inside the home by installing thicker panes and properly insulating window frames.
- Increase Home Value – Investing in high-quality replacement windows improves the look and feel of your home and increases its value if you ever decide to sell.
- Improve Home Security – Broken or damaged windows can be a security threat as they allow intruders to enter your home quickly. Investing in new windows with multi-point locks can help improve the safety and security of your home.
Matute Roofing provides professional window installation services that are designed to provide long-term benefits. We use only the highest quality materials, and our experts are here to help guide you through the entire process. To discuss window replacement for your home, call 973-618-6489 or visit our Contact Us page.
The Importance of Making the Right Window Replacement Choice
If you choose to replace your windows, you must make several decisions related to the job. If your windows aren’t too old, you may have the option to use your existing frames. Matute Roofing professionals can help you make that determination or decide what is the best option for your window replacement job.
In addition to choosing the window styles that match your home’s aesthetic, you must consider energy use and labeling, warranties, and proper installation.
Homeowners should look for the ENERGY STAR label when selecting new windows. Then, they should review the energy performance label ratings from the National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) to find the most efficient windows for your needs. NFRC-certified products are independently tested, certified, and labeled to help homeowners make the best purchase decision for their needs.
NFRC ratings are included on all ENERGY STAR-certified windows and provide a reliable way to determine a window’s energy properties and compare products. The ratings provide information on a window’s U-factor, solar heat gain coefficient (SHGC), visible transmittance (VT), and air leakage.
Window Warranties Aren’t All the Same
It’s also essential to review the warranties of the windows you are considering for installation. These reviews can help protect your investment in case of any defects or problems with your windows.
Windows generally come with manufacturer warranties, which may range from 10 to 20 years, depending on the type and brand of window that you choose. Be sure to read through the terms of each warranty carefully to understand what is covered and any repair or replacement costs that may be excluded. Our team is always available to answer any questions as you decide to protect or upgrade your most significant asset.
Matute Roofing offers high-quality windows and professional installation services to ensure that your replacement job goes smoothly. Our team has the expertise, the tools, and an eye for quality, so you can trust that your windows will be installed correctly. We offer a variety of window styles and brands to fit any budget.
When Window Replacements Become an Unexpected Expense
Suppose you require the replacement and installation of your residential or commercial windows and require access to financing for the project. In that case, Matute Roofing has options to help you get your project started. As the premier roofing company in Wayne, NJ, we understand the importance of helping our customers find the most suitable window replacement financing option to fit their project’s needs.
At Matute Roofing Inc., we offer customers flexible financing and payment plan options. This strategy lets customers easily find the right fit for their budget and project needs. Our reputable provider works with our qualified customers to create options that work for all parties involved.
Superior Lending and Service
When we couple our superior lending with our maintenance, repair, and installation services, our customers receive the best service in the industry. Our team of experts provides unbiased advice to ensure our customers make an informed decision when selecting the right roof, siding, or window investment and project financing terms.
Want to avoid breaking the bank with your window replacement project? Our financing process enables installation or replacement services and payments you are always comfortable with. By using flexible terms and competitive rates, you know you can start your window solution without the hassle. With this in mind, call Matute Roofing at (973) 618-6489 to learn more about our window replacement financing options!
Why Trust Us?
We know how hard it is to find the perfect window replacement company for you. You must get the best services for your residential project. When you’re replacing or installing windows, we’ll make sure you’re satisfied. For over 26 years, we’ve worked successfully at installing roofs, but we are so much more than just roofs.
Our team of experts stands out from the rest in the following ways as well:
- A rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- GAF Master Elite Contractors
- Licensed and insured
- Financing available
- Free project estimates
So, what are you waiting for? Give us a call today!
Window Replacement in New Jersey – Make the Right Choice
Whether you are still not convinced, or you’re unsure whether you need your windows replaced or if a simple repair could take care of your project needs, call Matute Roofing today at 973-618-6489. You can also fill out a contact form online today, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
No matter how you reach out to us, we will be happy to provide the best solution to fit your home’s needs. Don’t get a contract for a window replacement project until you know what your windows need. Keep your family and your home safe by being proactive and getting a consultation from a reputable company like us!