Shingle Roof Installation
Matute Roofing, an expert in shingle roof installation, is a family-owned and operated roofing company with over 20 years of experience in the New Jersey area. Selecting a roofing company to keep your home safe doesn’t need to be daunting. Many roofers claim to be the best in the business, but Matute Roofing provides homeowners with superior customer service and workmanship. Licensed and fully insured, Matute Roofing contractors are Wayne, New Jersey’s most reliable and experienced roofing company. Learn more about our shingle roof installation team and secure your free estimate by calling Matute Roofing at 973-618-6489 or submitting an online estimate request.
Shingle Roof Installation
Shingles made of asphalt are the most popular type of roofing material used in the United States, and Matute Roofing contractors are experts in shingle roof installation. As a factory-certified GAF Master Elite Roofer, Matute Roofing contractors can provide homeowners with a wealth of knowledge on product selection, colors, transferable warranties, award-winning installation, consumer protection, and training. Every homeowner can find the perfect option from Matute Roofing and discover the Matute Difference!
What are the benefits of a shingle roof?
A shingle roof has many benefits making it the most popular choice for home and business owners in the United States.
- Shingle roofs are incredibly durable, and with proper care and maintenance, a shingle roof can last 20-30 years.
- Shingle roofs are one of the most cost-effective roofing options on the market and are considered inexpensive compared to other options available. Matute Roofing contractors offer many shingle choices when homeowners are looking for a new shingle roof installation. Matute Roofing will make your home stand out!
- Unlike other roofs, shingle roofs can be installed relatively quickly and easily. Matute Roofing’s exceptional team takes the worry out of the process by providing quick and expert installation, which immediately increases your home’s value. Homeowners may have their installation completed in just one day!
- Options, options, and more options! Shingle roofs come in various colors and styles to suit any home or business aesthetic. Matute Roofing can assist with selecting a product that will meet the homeowners’ design and budget needs.
If you are considering a new roof for your home or business, a shingle roof is a great option, and Matute Roofing is the company to do it. With so many benefits, it’s no wonder shingle roofs are one of the most popular choices on the market. Start the process today with Matute Roofing. Learn more about shingle roof installations by completing our online estimate request form.
How will my new shingle roof be installed?
Mature Roofing’s team of certified roofing professionals will ensure your new shingle roof is installed correctly and to the manufacturer’s specifications. Matute Roofing contractors take great pride in their workmanship and treat every job, no matter the size, with the same level of care and attention to detail that has made Matute Roofing a leader in the industry.
Matute Roofing contractors begin the installation process by using a high-quality underlayment to ensure that your home is protected. Matute Roofing does not cut corners and will create an excellent foundation for your shingle installation. Matute Roofing will next install your selected shingles in a way to benefit the design and roof style. In many cases, Matute Roofing can complete the project in just one day.
Following the shingle installation, the other critical factors going into a fail-proof roof are installed, including the flashing and ridge cap. Flashing is used around chimneys, vents, and skylights to prevent water from seeping into the home, and the ridge cap protects the roof’s edge. Matute Roofing will ensure all flashing is installed correctly to keep your home dry, so your shingle roof is safe, secure, and, most importantly, dry for many years to come. Matute Roofing has your home covered from start to finish!
Matute Roofing and its professional team of contractors have provided roofing repair, replacement, and installation services to homeowners in New Jersey for over 20 years. Your roof should always be beautiful, solid, and able to last many years. Matute Roofer is proud to be one of the few roofing contractors in New Jersey to earn GAF’s highest credential ** Master Elite **.
What does “Master Elite” mean for you?
Matute Roofing can offer the Best Warranty in the industry – GAF GOLDEN Pledge. The GAF GoldenPledge is direct from the manufacturer. When you hire Matute Roofing, you get the highest quality of care and expertise in Wayne, New Jersey, and the surrounding communities. GAF, which is short for General Aniline and Film, certifications are increasingly rare. With only 3% of all roofing contractors in the United States being certified as GAF Master Elite Roofers, homeowners know they are getting exceptional service and products from Matute Roofing contractors.
By selecting a GAF contractor, the contractor you hire will be:
- Properly licensed,
- Licensed by the state of New Jersey to perform roofing work,
- Providing adequate insurance for your protection,
- Known for a reputation for providing quality roofing services throughout the community,
- and committed to Ongoing Professional Training to ensure a quality installation.
You do not need to worry about making the wrong choice in residential installation when you hire a Matute Roofing contractor.
Matute Roofing has 100% financing available, making Matute Roofing and its professional contractors the obvious choice for all New Jersey homeowners. Don’t just take Matute Roofing’s word for it…read the testimonials from our many happy customers!
Make This Important Call Today!
So when looking for a shingle roof installer, look no further than a Matute Roofing contractor. Matute Roofing has successfully delivered roofing services, including new roof installation and repair for commercial and residential properties. Discover the Matute Difference!
Secure your free estimate today by calling 973-618-6489 or completing an online estimate request!