Schedule Your Commercial Roofing Repair Before It’s Too Late
Did you know that if you wait too long to repair your commercial roof, you could be looking at some serious consequences? That’s why it’s so important to schedule your appointment before it turns into a costly repair. At Matute Roofing Inc., we understand the importance of roof maintenance, and we’re here to help you keep your commercial roof in top condition. Contact us today to get started on repairing your roof.
Schedule Your Free Estimate
When it comes to your commercial roof, there are a few things you should look for when scheduling a repair, including:
- First, you should always be on the lookout for leaks. If you see any water damage or staining on your ceiling, it’s time to call a professional.
- Secondly, you should take note of any missing or damaged shingles. Shingles that may be cracked, curling, or otherwise not in good condition may signify that your roof needs repair.
- Finally, if you notice any daylight seeping through your roof, it’s time for a repair. Even if the leak is small, it can cause significant damage to your property if left unaddressed.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s time to schedule your free estimate. Commercial roofs are a significant investment, and we want to help you protect that investment for years to come.
Why Should I Have My Roof Repaired?
Your commercial roof is one of the most critical parts of your business. It protects your inventory, customers, and employees from harm or damage. That’s why it’s so important to keep it in good condition. A well-maintained roof will last longer and need more minor repairs.
If you wait too long to repair your commercial roof, you could be facing some severe consequences, including:
- Leaking: Commercial roofs are constantly exposed to elements, which means they are more susceptible to leaking. If you don’t repair your roof promptly, you could have a severe leak that could cause significant damage.
- Expensive Repair: Roof replacement is an expensive job that most business owners would prefer to avoid if possible. The simplest way to do this is by regularly inspecting your roof for signs of wear and making repairs as needed.
- Collapse: Commercial roofs are also more susceptible to collapse than residential roofs. If you wait too long to repair your commercial roof, it could collapse, causing severe injury or death.
Our staff at Matute Roofing dedicates our time to helping our customers keep their roofs in good condition. Please view our portfolio to see some of our previous projects. Don’t wait until it’s too late if you need commercial roofing repair.
Benefits of Commercial Roof Repair
The cost of a new roof can run in the hundreds of thousands of dollars, while some commercial roofs may cost well over a million dollars! It would be wise to think about investing some time and money into regular maintenance on your commercial roof.
In addition to saving yourself from having to pay for a new roof anytime soon, professional commercial roof repair services have other benefits for business owners:
- An investment in regularly scheduled commercial roof repair can increase the market value of your business!
- Exposed leaks can cause damage to other areas of your building, like electrical systems or signs. Adequately maintained commercial roofs help ensure that this doesn’t happen, which boosts the resale value of your business.
- Having regular roof inspections performed will alert you if there are any issues with the roof before they become significant problems. This reduces downtime and potential liability (like slip-and-fall accidents) for your company.
Hiring a professional for commercial roof repairs is a great way to maintain something essential for your company’s good health. The best part about having a commercial roofing company inspect your property regularly is that it will catch minor problems before they become major ones.
How Does Our Commercial Roof Repair Process Work?
Matute Roofing looks over your commercial lot and examines where needed roof repairs are. Our job is to make your roof the best; we make sure it’s safe, reliable, and beautiful for as long as possible. Our commercial roof repair process offers:
- Inspection results
- Repairs begin
- Final invoice and your brand new roof
Our crew works to make sure your commercial roof will last for years. We guarantee that our services will leave you feeling safe and happy. If you believe your roof needs some work done, call our team today at (973) 618-6489.
“Repair of my leaking asphalt roof was done by the next day. The crew showed up early on a Saturday and finished shortly after lunch. Complicating the leak repair was its location near installed solar panels. After all repairs, my attic was completely dry.” – Kai Wing L., Glen Rock, NJ
View our customer testimonials to see what they have to say about us!
Future Proof Your Roof
It’s always better to be proactive than reactive. You’ve waited too long if your roof leaks or is missing shingles. The damage has already been done by then, and it will be more expensive to fix. At Matute Roofing Inc., we’re the leading roofing company in New Jersey. For over 20 years, we have successfully delivered roofing services, including new roof installation and roof repair for commercial and residential properties. Don’t wait until your repair is an emergency. Call us today for a free roofing evaluation.